Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Le Cafe Chembur..

Oh how can i forget to list that place. This is my favorite place to hangout. Lovely food and coffee and lots other food items to relish. Their philly cheese cake is yummy and desserts to die for. I often visit this place, and people who have visited it will also agree with me. The staff also very well mannered. Le Cafe has come out with a new joint at Rcity Ghatkopar, so if you visiting the mall, you can try it out there too. More details you will find on the site below.

http://mumbai.burrp.com/listing/le-cafe_chembur-east_mumbai_cafes-restaurants/145813564__AB__overview

1 comment:

  1. I think I went here before right? That time late at night we went for coffee. I did love that place

    ReplyDelete